Type 1 SPDs PRF1, PRF1 MASTER, COMBI PRF1 - Multi 9 Type 1 fixed surge protector devices
- Conforms to the risk levels defined by the IEC 62305-2 standard. Impulse current, Iimp=12.5 kA or 25 kA/pole.
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005).
- Maximum steady state voltage, Uc = 260, 440 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or withdrawable surge arresters.
- Cascade protection by Type 2 integrated (PRF1 12.5, PRD1 25r) or associated surge arrester (Master range).
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products to be assembled.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
The electrician friendly lightning protection
Improved continuity of service and safety due to
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit-breakers and
- the strength of the connections.
Remote monitoring of the protection status.
- Protection against direct lightning strokes of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings equipped with a lightning rod