Portal axes with fixed axis body and moving load carriage Lexium PAS - Portal axes with fixed axis body
Lexium PAS B with toothed belt
Lexium PAS B portal axes are designed for applications which require positioning of heavy loads over long distances with highly dynamic performance such as material handling, palletisers, labelling and hoisting.
- Great stroke lengths of up to 5500 mm
- High dynamics with a drive torque of 110 Nm
- Positioning speeds of up to 8 m/s
- Drive and end blocks are identical. Additional drive and output components can be attached with a coupling or a shaft journal at both ends
Lexium PAS S with ballscrew
Lexium PAS S portal axes are designed for applications which require precise positioning of heavy loads at low to medium speeds and high feed forces such as cutting out, machining, optical and measuring applications.
- Stroke lengths of up to 3000 mm
- Ballscrew speeds of up to 3000 rpm
- High feed forces and rigidity