PRD20r modular surge arrester - 3 poles - 460V - with remote transfer Schneider
Email to a Friend
Availability: In stock
Price on Request
Type 2 surge arresters PRD, Quick PRD - Multi 9 type 2 withdrawable surge protector devices
- Maximum discharge current 8 to 65 kA.
- Integrated disconnector for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 25 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): Quick PF, Quick PRD ranges.
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005): PF and PRD ranges.
- Maximum steady state voltage, Uc = 260, 440 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or withdrawable surge arresters.
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products to be assembled.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
The first electrician friendly lightning protection
- Improved continuity of service and safety due to
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit breakers and
- the strength of the connections.
- Remote monitoring of the protection status.
- Simplified installation of the Quick ranges, due to the integrated disconnector.
- Protection of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings against induced or conducted surges resulting from indirect lightning strokes
- Applications in the residential sector, industrial and tertiary buildings.
Note: The prices are subject to change without prior notice. We will send you an email after confirmation from our sellers notifying the pricing along with the current stock and delivery leadtime.