Acti 9 Smartlink Modbus slave and Acti 9 Smartlin Ethernet are used to transfer data from Acti 9 devices to a PLC or monitoring system via the communication system Acti 9 Smartlink - Energy digitization down to final switchboards
A unique innovation, to easily transfer data between a digital network and devices located in final switchboards :
> status and alarms from protections
> remote controls to contactors
> metered values.
> Optimize energy consumption, enable energy efficiency
- Collect and analyze data from energy meters in each area, for each type of load or circuit
- Automate, schedule, and control operation of loads to optimize energy consumption
> Increase continuity of supply, power availability
- Get immediate, precise warning in case of power loss
- Make evolution of your equipment quick and easy
> Allocate costs
- Meter energy use, from large areas or sectors to individual loads
... and itís never been easier to connect!
- Direct connection to:
- Modbus network (Acti 9 Smartlink Modbus)
- Ethernet network (Acti 9 Smartlink Ethernet)
- DIN rail fitting : No additional space needed
- 11 input / output channels
- All in one cables with pluggable connections
- IEC 61 131 Compliant (PLC I/O Modules)
Smart in the way it centralizes control and collects energy meter data with just a simple ready-to-connect communication module.
Efficient in the way the one-click prefabricated wires communicate between distribution panels and any facility management system.
Safe and reliable in terms of control and metering connections
- Protection monitoring
- Load control switching
- Energy metering