1LA0 313-0YK40 HP:134/160 Pole:41731 Siemens Dual Speed Motors 1LA0 2Speed

1LA0 313-0YK40 HP:134/160 Pole:41731 Siemens Dual Speed Motors 1LA0 2Speed
100/120 KW 134/160 HP 315M Frame Size 1500/3000 RPM 4/2 Pole

Sku : 1LA03130YK40

Brand : SIEMENS

Price : Price on Request

Regular Price: ₹435,605.10

Special Price ₹346,706.10

Share on

Similar Products

Technical Details

Description

Details

1LA0, 2 SPEED MOTORS. Degree of Prot. IP55, Ins Class F. Ambient 40C, Method of Cooling - IC411, 415V 6%, 50Hz 3%, combined 9%. Prices for IMB3 (foot mounted) versions. Reference Standard - IS:325
Technical Details

Additional Information

Main Group 1 Motors
Main Group 2 Special Application
Main Group 4 Siemens Dual Speed Motors 1LA0 2Speed
Kw 100/120
hp 134/160
Rpm 1500/3000
No. of Pole 2-Apr
Size N/A
Rpm N/A
Hp N/A
kw N/A
Head Range (Meters) N/A
Discharge Range(Lpm) N/A
outlet size N/A
Head(Meters) N/A
Crompton Pump Group 1 N/A
Manufacturer SIEMENS
Reviews

Quick Enquiry Form

Contact Information

* Required Fields