Kirloskar primo spectrum series IE2
Kirloskar INDUS3 series AC three phase motors are designed with heavy duty parameters to meet the diverse needs of future industry. The motors are manufactured using the latest technology ensuring high efficiency, reliability in operation and service over a long period requiring minimum attention.
- Efficiency conforms to IE1 or IE2 levels as per IS 12615.
- Large top terminal box for easy cable entry: its direction can be rotated in steps of 90°.
- Vacuum impregnated windings for reliable insulation.
- Motors upto 225 frames are provided with shielded ball bearing with external greasing arrangement from frame 160 & above making it convenient in case bearings are replaced by non shielded bearings.
- Compact design & good aesthetics.
- Rugged CI construction.
- The Indus3 series induction motors are suitable for varied applications in industries such as Textile, paper, rubber, chemical, pharmaceutical, power, cement, steel, petroleum, sugar, irrigation, water supply, agricultural equipments.
- Frame : 71 – 355 dimensions as per IS 1231
- Mountings : Foot, flange and foot-cum-flange
- Output : 0.37kW to 315 kW
- Voltage : 415 ± 10% V
- Frequency : 50 Hz ± 5%
- Insulation : Class 'F'
- Rating/Duty : Continuous/S1
- Ambient/Temperature rise : 50°C/70°C (Limited to class 'B' temperature rise)
- Enclosure : TEFC
- Degree of protection : IP55 as per IS : 4691