ShopElect Shipping Policy
We ship to all parts of India with association of reputed Logistics /Courier Partners.
1. What are the delivery charges?
Prices are Ex- our Warehouse. We have a PAN India Warehousing and covering most states. ShopElect will bear the cost of Primary Shipping from Vendor (Dealer/Manufacturer) to our Warehouse. If the Warehouse is in your State you will be billed Local Sales Tax. The shipping Cost will be the cost from our warehouse to your Shipping Address on Door Delivery Basis by Reputed Express Delivery Partners like Gati, TCI, and FedEx etc. Their standard delivery charges will be applicable. Apart from Standard Docket Charges, ROV the Freight Charges will be Per Kg. with a min 10Kg.
2. What is the ShopElect Delivery Turn- Around-Time (TAT)?
One of the biggest advantages of buying from ShopElect is that we do not wait for order consolidation and award delivery time the maximum priority.
- For Intra-state delivery the TAT is 24 to 48 Hrs
- For Inter-state delivery the TAT is 3 to 5 days.
3. We ensure top most priority to delivery through:
- Direct Pickup from the Vendor premises in most cases Same Day itself.
- Each SKU/Product triggers a separate request to ensure no stoppage because of any other item of the Cart. C- Use of Reputed Express Logistic Providers only.
- Warehousing mostly in Transportation Hubs to ensure no delay at the Hub. Most cases Cross Docking is used to ensure immediate dispatches.
- Clear visibility in our portal and dedicated team to monitor and escalate any inordinate delays
4. Is all the product insured if I shop from Shop Elect Site?
The answer is BIG "YES "being a ShopElect customer. We have got goods are insured in Transit with reputed company. The liability ceases the goods are received and signed on the Docket/Airway Bill/LR copy. It is important to check the goods before signing receipts to ensure that any damage in shipment is written on the Docket/Airway Bill/LR Copy to initiate any claim on the Insurance/Shipper. Any claim after the same will prima facie be rejected. However any requests within 7 days of Shipments will be forwarded to the Insurance/Vendor and the decision from their account will be final and bidding.
5. Do I pay the Transit Insurance Premium?
Shop Elect will bear the same on your behalf.
6. Why does the delivery date not correspond to the declared committed delivery timeline?
Though as mentioned above Delivery is given Utmost Priority and importance, it is quite possible that due to Force Major reasons or other reasons beyond our control (eg: National Holidays, Local Governmental Holidays, event of an Emergency etc) Shipments may get delayed or held. It is also possible that the our Associated Logistics / Courier partners have a declared holiday between the day you're placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page, in this case, we add a day to the estimated date.
7. On which days do you not deliver?
Items are only delivered on business days. Apart from Sundays, there are certain holidays throughout the year that are not considered as business days. Deliveries will not happen on these days.
Delivery holidays differ depending upon the local or regional holidays of the state in which the order is delivered.
PLEASE NOTE: - If customer has Urgent Requirement of delivery, ShopElect has the provision to deliver on a holiday as per the customer request; extra charges will be applicable which will be treated on a case-to-case basis.
8. Why is the Cash on Delivery (COD) option not offered in my location?
ShopElect there does not provide COD facility as on date.
9. Can I handover DD at the time Delivery?
Yes, We ShopElect accepts DD in favor of ShopElect Pvt. Ltd against your Door-Step-Delivery.
10. Can Shipment / Delivery be rerouted?
Once the package has been shipped to customers, it cannot be rerouted to another address. For any such change of address it would need to come back to the warehouse for the purpose of shipment to a new destination after address verification. The customer will be charged extra for the shipping to the new address on a case to case basis.
11. Does ShopElect deliver internationally?
Yes, ShopElect can arrange to deliver items internationally. International shipment would be on contract basis in between customer and ShopElect. You will be able to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world with credit/debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries, but please ensure the delivery address is in India. Shipping Charges will be at Actual.
12. How do I track the status of my order(s)?
- Click on the link "Track Your Order" from the ShopElect site.
- You will find continuously updated status against each of your Orders placed with ShopElect.
- Email and SMS are also sent to you after the Order is shipped that contains the tracking number and name of the logistics provider.
13. What is the difference between shipping and delivery?
Shipping refers to packing and dispatching of your order. You will find a shipping timeline on the products displayed on our site (E.g. Dispatched within 5 days). This refers to the number of working days it will take to dispatch the product from our end. Depending on the address
specified for the order, the Delivery TAT is as follows:
- For Intra-state delivery the TAT is 24 to 48 Hrs
- For Inter-state delivery the TAT is 3 to 5 days
14. Why have I not received my product yet?
Though as mentioned above Delivery is given Utmost Priority and importance, it is quite possible that due to Force Major reasons or other reasons beyond our control (eg: National Holidays, Local Governmental Holidays, event of an Emergency etc) Shipments may get delayed or held. It is also possible that the our Associated Logistics / Courier partners have a declared holiday between the day you're placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page, in this case, we add a day to the estimated date. We will keep you continuously updated about the delay along with the new expected delivery date
15. Which courier company do you use for delivery?
We have tied up with a number of Reputed Express Delivery Partners like Gati, VRL, FedEx etc. The courier service provider applicable for your order is selected based on your specific location.
16. Can I refuse the Delivery?
ShopElect has no provision of Return of Material. Once the goods are sold and they arrive on your site, they cannot be returned. We request you to check your requirement carefully before you place your order.
17. Can ShopElect ensure the Product Quality?
18. What does mean by Cancellation by ShopElect & Cancellation by the Customer.
A. Cancellation by Customer as per the ShopElect Policy.
In case of requests for order cancellations, ShopElect reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if ShopElect receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by, ShopElect shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you within a reasonable period of time .ShopElect will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. ShopElect has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by ShopElect and accept ShopElect's decision regarding the cancellation.
ShopElect reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by ShopElect as per certain criteria. The 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
B. Cancellation by ShopElect
There may be certain orders that ShopElect is unable to accept and must cancel. ShopElect reserves the right, at ShopElect's sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by ShopElect's credit and fraud avoidance department. ShopElect may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. ShopElect will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit card account.
19. Can customer make payment via- Credit / Debit Card.?
Yes customer can make payment via- debit and credit card and ShopElect has policy with regards to Credit / Debit card. Certain cases, specifically with regard to particular products/ services, you might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. ShopElect expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
20. Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, Octroi etc) on items sold on ShopElect?
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on ShopElect. However any local levies, octroi or taxes if any would be on actuals.
21. Does shop Elect provide road permit in my state?
No buyer has to manage a road permit of your sates, as you our valuable customers in the list of states below you are required to submit a form which is mandatory according to the state government rules for any shipments coming in from other states. Our customer service personnel will get in touch with you regarding this.
STATE Forms Assam Form 61 Gujarat Form 403 Madhya Pradesh Form 50 Sikkim VAT Form 25 Uttaranchal Pradesh Form 16 (Up to Rs 5000 purchase no form required) West Bengal VAT Form 50A